This Promotion is now closed!
Registrations Close: 12-Nov-2017
Buy selected LG Microwave Ovens, and receive a BONUS Sistema Egg Poacher and Heat & Eat 3 pack. Simply complete the form and upload a scan or photo of your purchase receipt and serial number. Please note, this redemption page will only remain active for 14 days after the offer period ends.
Participating Models include:
- MS4296OSS42L Neochef Microwave Oven
- MS4296OBS42L Neochef Microwave Oven
- MS2596OB25L Neochef Microwave Oven
Terms and Conditions
SISTEMA GIFT-PACK PROMOTION
1. Information on how to claim and the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack form part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms by each claimant.
2. Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each claimant.
3. Subject to clause 4, the promotional offer is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over currently residing in New Zealand who:
(a) purchase a Participating Product during the Promotional Period from a participating retailer,
(b) comply with all claim requirements,
(c) submit a claim form in accordance with these Terms;
(d) who do not in any way tamper with the claim process and/or the offer.
4. Employees of the Promoter, related companies, directors, management, retailers and agencies associated with this promotion (including their immediate
families) are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister
or 1st cousin.
5. For the purposes of these Terms, the following definitions apply:
(a) Bonus Sistema Gift-pack means 1 x Sistema Egg Poacher 1 x Sistema Heat & Eat 3 pack with the Purchase of the Participating
Products as specified in the table below.
(b) Purchase means purchase the Participating Product with payment in full during the Promotional Period from a New Zealand Participating Retailer. Purchase does not include:
(i) rental payment plans with a term of less than 18 months;
(ii) lay-buys or pre-orders made before the promotion start date;
(iii) Commercial or business transactions
(iv) purchases via online third party internet websites, online bidding or auction sites;
(v) second hand products or
(vi) purchases made in conjunction with any other LG offer.
(c) Promotional Period 18th September 2017 to 11:59pm (NZDT) on 29th October 2017, or while stocks last.
(d) Participating Retailer means a New Zealand retail store authorised to participate in the promotion and which advertises the promotion offer in catalogues or in-store during the Promotional Period. The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product, the customer verify that the retailer is authorised to participate in this Promotion.
(e) Participating Products means the following LG products: Participating Products and model numbers: LG Microwave: MS4296OSS MS4296OB MS2596OB
6. To claim, eligible claimants must complete the following steps:
(a)Purchase a Participating Product from a New Zealand participating retailer during the Promotional Period.
(b)Register their Participating Product by visiting www.lgpromo.co.nz, following the prompts to the online registration page, completing the online claim form in full by providing all of the requested details (including their title, first name, surname, current residential address, current and valid email address, date of purchase, model and serial number, name and location of the New Zealand participating retailer. Eligible claimants will also be required to confirm they have read and understood these Terms;
(c)At the time of registration, eligible claimants must provide a copy of the purchase receipt or tax invoice indicating the eligible claimants name and address, date of purchase and model number of the Participating Product and name and address of the New Zealand participating retailer by uploading a copy through the website.
(d)If a claimant is unable to provide the serial number of the Participating Product at the time of submitting the online claim form as the Participating Product has not yet been delivered, the claim must still be registered via the online claim by 12th November 2017 minus the serial number or barcode. The claimant must, within 14 working days from end of Promotional claim date, email the serial number evidence to LG at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any claims that do not submit the serial number of the Participating Product within the 14 day deadline will be deemed invalid.The claim will be verified and the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack will only be awarded once the Promoter receives the serial number of the Participating Product purchased along with a copy of the purchase receipt. (e)All claims must be registered by, November 12th 2017 to be considered.
7. If any of the details submitted as part of the proof of purchase documentation do not match the online registration details submitted by the claimant and received by the Promoter, the entry will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify a claim with the New Zealand participating retailer that issued the relevant purchase receipt or invoice.
9. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Participating Product purchased; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
10. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s)/tax invoice(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a Bonus Sistema Gift-pack. Purchase receipt(s)/tax invoice(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a Participating Product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim submission.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
12. The Bonus Sistema Gift-pack cannot be exchanged for cash, cancelled or replaced if lost or stolen. No refund, credit or cash will be given.
13. The delivery of the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack may take up to 45 business days from finalisation of a valid claim. Bonus Sistema Gift-pack will be delivered to the address supplied by claimant during the claim process. Bonus Sistema Gift-pack will be delivered to addresses in New Zealand only.
14. The Bonus Sistema Gift-pack is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. Claimants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request all claimants to produce (within a reasonable period of time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction) in order to confirm each claimant’s identity, age, residential address and email address, eligibility to enter and any information submitted by the entrants in entering the promotion, before issuing the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, that claimant’s claim will become invalid.
16. If any Bonus Sistema Gift-pack becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a similar Bonus Sistema Gift-pack of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
17. The use of any automated software or any mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this offer or using the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. Certain legislation may imply warranties, guarantees or conditions or impose obligations upon the Promoter which cannot be, or may only be to a limited extent, excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must be read subject to those statutory provisions. These Terms will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the entry process, submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms or if the claimantis engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to the claimant’s or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
23. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delay the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable legislation.
24. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
25. All claims and any copyright subsisting in the claims become and remain the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter collects personal information about claimants to include claimants in the promotion, awarding the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack and for direct marketing and publicity purposes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be eligible to participate in the promotion or LG may not be able to award the Bonus Sistema Gift-pack. By participating in the promotion, the entrant consents to the use of their personal information for the purposes disclosed above, which will involve storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and expressly consents to the Promoter using the information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including contacting claimant in the future with information on special offers or provide claimant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Claimants will have the right to opt out of receiving any receiving direct marketing material.
27. The Promoter may share information with its related companies, with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of the promotion, and promotional partners who may contact claimants with special offers in this way, both within New Zealand and overseas. The Promoter may also share the personal information collected with its related companies overseas and the claimant consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information to any such overseas entities. Claimants can also gain access to, update, correct or destroy any personal information, make a complaint about a breach of privacy, or opt out of receiving any communications by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
30. The Promoter is LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd New Zealand Branch. LG House, Level 1, 60 Highbrook Drive East Tamaki, Auckland 2013.×